- “Pony Up Daddy” is a toy saddle which was created to make it easier for children to ride their parents like horses
- Although it was introduced over a year ago, it has recently become the subject of online backlash
- Folks don’t know what to make of it, with some people horrified by the idea, although it does have a five-star rating on Amazon
The product, called “Pony Up Daddy,” is a toy saddle which was created to make it easier for children to ride their parents like horses, and some parents just don’t know what to make of it.
With commercials for the toy amped up over the holiday season, many folks who are first discovering it seem to be horrified by the idea and are, of course, sharing their thoughts online.
- “I would kill my whole family and myself if I had to wear this piece of garbage,” one person shared
- Another added, “Why on earth was this product even made? I legitimately can't think of a good reason why someone would make it.”
Others just can’t get past the ridiculousness of the product. "It's called Pony Up Daddy... There are too many jokes to make here. I can't pick just one,” one person noted, while another added, “It's been months but I have fallen down a hole with Pony Up Daddy. I still think about it.”
But even with the criticism, it seems a lot of people actually like “Pony Up Daddy,” which comes in a variety of colors and patterns and sells for $34.99. It actually has a five-star rating on Amazon, with one parent saying they found it “very entertaining,” although they noted that since they aren’t young, “My husband does have to wear knee pads on our hardwood floors. But a cute idea.” Check out the commercial for “Pony Up Daddy” to the right.
Source: The Daily Mail