There are over 100-million subscribers locked into Netflix, yet there are hacks you can use that surprisingly few know about. If you’re one of them, pay attention and you might get more out of it:
- There’s a way to remove “embarrassing” things from your viewing history, or not let your significant other know you’ve been watching certain shows without them.
- You can add ratings from IMDB through Chrome.
- Some don’t know that Netflix was upgraded for downloading movies when you’re on the go.
- Netflix Roulette lets you put filters on what you like, and then leave it to fate when you’re feeling indecisive.
- Buffering is a pain in the ass. Try “CTRL+SHIFT+OPT/ALT+S” for a hidden menu that might help you out.